I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Denise at Life of a Yelldazy. She has a super cute blog about her and her hubby’s junkin’ adventures and their journey through life together. I must admit I am a bit biased because we are actually close friends. Since the Hubs and I have moved, it’s a great way for me to keep up with her. Thanks for the nomination!
So, in order to be nominated, you must have less than 200 followers (check!), I must answer the questions she gave me, and I must nominate new bloggers. Here goes….
Here are my questions from Denise:
- Do you believe in Best Friends Forever? Yes, but as I have grown into adulthood, I realize that most BFFs are only BFs for a short time. I can count my true friends on one hand, and I feel truly blessed to know that they are most definitely Best Friends Forever.
- What do your favorite shoes say about your style? Well, I have two pairs of favorite shoes (my Rainbows and my Jessica Simpson wedges) so I guess my style would be laid-back beach chic? You decide.
- Do you favor fruits or veggies? 50-50
- What is one thing that you are scared of? Becoming a widow. The Hubs is truly my BFF, and I really don’t know how I would be able to navigate/enjoy life without him.
- What song expresses your life? Hmmm…I will have to get back to you on that one, but “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Shereen is one of my favs right now.
- Do you completely brake at stop signs? Most of the time, but I have been known to do the “California Roll”.
- Does blogging make you feel better? Yes! It’s a wonderful way to express myself.
- If you could live anywhere where would you choose? Domestic – Key West, FL. International – somewhere in Europe.
- What is your snack of choice? Cajun trail mix, cheese, pepperoni
- How did you know your “one” was “the one”? He is literally my best friend, and I have no doubts that he will always be there for me. He also loves me unconditionally and I him.
Now it’s my turn to nominate!
- Do you believe in Best Friends Forever?
- Why do you blog? And how does it make you feel?
- What are your pet peeves?
- What are your hobbies?
- If you could live anywhere where would you choose?
- Where have you traveled? And what was your favorite trip?
- What kind of magazines do you read?
- When you were little what did you want to be? And did you?
- Beach or Mountains?
- What is your favorite holiday? Time of year?
I can’t wait to hear your answers! Much love – B.